Coca-Cola HBC is the biggest bottler and vendor of
The main purpose of this role is delivery of control and analysis over company's profitability by products and channels. Senior Financial Profitability Analyst will be part of a Commercial finance controlling team and reporting to Commercial Finance Manager.
- Take ownership for calculation and analysis of company's profitability by products, channels and sales areas both in Ukraine and Moldova.
- Supports building capabilities in the commercial teams to understand the financial impact of the commercial decisions: Customer P&L, RGM KBIs, Promo ROI.
- Performs Customer/ Channel P&L /Promo ROI reporting and reviews.
- Perform financial evaluation/business simulations of new products launches.
- Provide solid analysis with external perspective to support decision making and drive the performance improvement.
- Perform regular period end closing, planning and budgeting activities in area of profitability and OPEX allocation.
- Ensures successful pipeline development and participate in the continuous improvement of controlling processes and tools (accuracy, speed, analysis).
- Develop productive relationships with commercial/marketing key stakeholders, to deepen understanding of issues and process.
- Reviews and approves the commercial contracts (T&C's).
- Implement control routine over customers' contract terms and conditions performance
- Higher University degree (Finance, Control, Technical, Cybernetics)
- Experience in Finance & Control minimum 2 years
- PC literate (MS Excel, Access)
- Good communication skills and ability to translate complex raw data into simple key messages
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- English - advanced level
- Open minded, change agent
- Career opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Compensations & benefits package, which includes: medical insurance, meal allowance, company product sampling.
- Corporate buses from metro stations: Chernigivska, Lybidska, Petrivka, Poznyaky