Coca-Cola HBC is the biggest bottler and vendor of
The main purpose of this role is delivery of control and analysis over company's direct marketing expenses and commercial expenses. Senior Financial Analyst will be part of a Commercial finance controlling team and reporting to Commercial Finance Manager
- Take ownership over and control over the budgets of direct marketing expenses (DME), commercial OPEX and cold drink equipment (CDE) expenses areas both in Ukraine and Moldova.
- Budgeting of direct marketing expenses (DME), commercial OPEX and cold drink equipment expenses during BP process and rolling estimations.
- Period end actual validation, variance analysis, reporting and OPEX allocation.
- Primary finance support to Field Sales manager, Wholesaler Partner, Commercial Services and Marketing Manager.
- The interface to Customer profitability & Partner economics for DME.
- Participates / leads key initiatives such as DME productivity and efficiency management, and CDE value chain inputs.
- Financial evaluation and tracking of Route to market activities size of prize.
- Variance analysis of actual spending during period end closing.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of controlling processes and tools (accuracy, speed, analysis).
- Higher University degree (Finance, Control, Technical, Cybernetics)
- Experience in Finance & Control minimum 2 years
- PC literate (MS Excel, Access)
- Good communication skills and ability to translate complex raw data into simple key messages
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- English - advanced level
- Open minded, change agent
- Career opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Compensations & benefits package, which includes: medical insurance, meal allowance, Company's product sampling
- Corporate buses from metro stations: Chernigivska, Lybidska, Petrivka, Poznyaky